2012/10/05

SWEATER + skirt


 

 
Hola hermoso y elegante
¡gracias apreciar mis zapatos de trabajo y los picos positivos .... Me encantan estos zapatos.
Hoy os quiero mostrar una combinación bastante simple de suéteres y falda  de mezclilla ....
Me gusta usar suéteres en el otoño, cuando hace frío ...
Me encanta el paño caliente ...... y me encanta la piel .. pero luego en el siguiente post .. Les deseo a todos un buen fin de semana de sol y clima cálido! muchos besos, muchos!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hello beautiful and elegant
Thanks appreciate my work shoes and positive peaks .... I love these shoes.
Today I want to show a fairly simple combination of sweaters and denim skirt ....
I like to wear sweaters in the fall, when it's cold ...
I love the warm cloth ...... and I love the skin .. but then in the next post .. I wish you all a good weekend of sun and warm weather! many kisses, many!

























 H & M    skirt
SWEATER  H & M
SHOES CARLO POZOLINNI
Mariel  NECKLACE
































 muchos besos, muchos !













































13 comments:

  1. qué guapa. yo estoy super viciada a esta combinación ultimamente.. de sweaters y faldas o mini shorts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look chic, Gorgeous look
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweater! Looks amazing with the denim skirt!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweater! Now following.

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Hey! Nice post!
    I’ve done a page of my blog on Facebook. If you want to be updated about the last posts on my blog, like it!
    Here is the address: http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsWhatICallFashion
    Thank you in advance!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the perfect sweater, love the colot!
    great outfit.
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. me encanta ese maxi jersey!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great sweater and colour. Love also your hair style :)


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color of that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, wow, such inspiration pictures & pretty outfit. chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey
    lovely blog and love your outfits
    should we follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts