2012/05/28

hi ..
I am glad to return again.)).I felt bad.,
Oh, this disease has flu ...now I'm back in shape ..
beginning of the week, it's great! ..I wish you good mood!! ..Bag it for you? ..I bought a bag in Italy 6 years ago  and I think that now it looks good again
This summer I will to Use it ...

====
 hola ..
Me alegro de volver de nuevo.)).
Me sentí mal.,
¡Oh, esta enfermedad tiene la gripe ...ahora estoy de nuevo en forma ..a partir de la semana, es genial! ..Les deseo buen humor! ..Póngalo en una bolsa para usted? ..Me compré una bolsa en Italia hace 6 años  y creo que ahora se ve bien otra vez ...
Este verano voy a usarlo ...

bag Monella\shoes VICINI\ SHIRT LEVI\pants MEXX
Besos y una buena semana ..))))

17 comments:

  1. Love the pants!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better now, you look great with those green pants!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias ..
    Me alegro de verte en el blog! ..
    una buena semana!хх

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colors and whole outfit! <3

    www.werockfashiontoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool look! love the trousers :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pictures...the pants are amazing! :)

    xoxo

    rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que buen look!! Me encanta la combinación de colores... el bolso es precioso!
    saludos y besos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so chic, love the green trouser!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pants dear...I like it!
    Your look is so original!

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the color of your pants.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit!! Love the bag! I hope you'll visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me encantta el pantalon y el outfit!!
    Un beso, guapa!
    http://annacoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love your denim shirt!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are gorgeous with great style! So glad I found your blog,I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts